Google

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Half day

1/10/2010

My mother went for a 1-day trip to Malacca with my ah yi... She left house very early in the morning when I was still asleep...

I proceed to work in the morning and took half day afternoon off to bring my father to Polyclinic to take medicine...

--------------------------------------

Was abit frustrated with CY2 and his behaviour... He said he left office at 10pm the night before bcos he got sooo much work to do (which was none of my business), then he also went around telling people that he left late and then he got no key to lock the office door (which was none of my business too)... I just cannot stand his behaviour...
Now, he will keep everybody in the loop whether the emails concerned you or not, he will just forward to the whole office (6 of us)... My frustration was, when he forward emails, he only forward what he wrote and not what the receiver replied... So in this case, we wun know what other parties replied...

------------------------------------

Was so pissed off with the Polyclinic procedures... I was at Room 14 making CGH appt for my father to see the Rehab Medicine doctor and I received a call (a malay lady) from the Payment counter to ask me why I didnt' collect my father's medicine... I told her that I was at Room 14 making hospital appt and will be there shortly, she started to nag at me and said that why I only make payment for the consultation and not the medicine.... I tried to explain to her that the kiosk was not able to retrieve the medicine cost thus I only make payment for consultation 1st... Then I told her off and said I will definitely go over to settle the bill and collect the medicine...

We waited for awhile before the medicine was ready... The payment counter also cocked up when I wanted to make payment, the same malay lady told me that she cancelled the bill thus had to retrieve again so I was made to wait again...

-----------------------------------

Went to our new house to meet up with reno contractor at 8pm... I bought dinner for my father before I left house... My 2nd sis bought dinner for my small sis as well as the maid, so I met dar for dinner... I suggested to buy vegetarian bee hoon to our new house to eat :)
The feeling was good when you can actually have dinner at your own house even when the house is not fully ready for move in yet...