Google

Sunday, August 12, 2007

RH3

Today watched another movie... haha, recently been doing the same things many times... for instance, eating ice-creams, going out with the same group of friends & watching different movies... really know how to enjoy life huh... or should I say it's a waste of money?... haha... whatever, anything... I happy can liao... in fact I am very the happy...

Ok, back to the movie... Jackie Chan & Chris Tucker's Rush Hour 3... Watched with my bf at the same cinema where we watched the previous Rush Hour 2 in 2001... haha... Although its not a romantic nor a love story movie but I still enjoyed it very much... bcos it's the person who I watched it with :) and he is just sitting beside me now, looking at what I am typing... haha...

A day had just passed like that... sigh... happy times passed very fast man...